Saturday, April 15, 2006

Scary House

It was early in the office-morning when I received a mail from my friend who lives in Noida, asking about the Scary House. I had been to scary house with friends. It is in Garuda Mall located in the centre of Bangalore city attracting big crowds everyday.

It is just a scary house to scare whom so ever enter that, but very pathetic.
There is a similar house available in Paris Disney Land, but called phantom manor with a size of a mini castle. Obviously Disney is a magnum opus and I enjoyed the Phantom Manor.

I would have enjoyed even Scary House except the fact that they have arranged something to touch our face and body. I didn’t like that part. Otherwise it is scaring enough. In Phantom Manor nothing falls, jumps, touches on you. Still it makes chilly. Here suddenly somebody jumps on you. I was scared but didn’t enjoy.

There are several fantasy plus amusement experiences ready for interested scary lovers. There are some samples below for you all who haven’t been there.

There is a ride with single seat compartments that takes through very scary scenes and shows. We can see everything around us, even the people in the adjacent compartments. Suddenly at points all the compartments turn to one side where the wall is not seen rather a long mirror and we might scream at the sight of it. That is because we will see a ghost sitting just above our head in the compartment. But by turning around we can’t see anything in the compartment.

I was fantastic when I experienced it. The door suddenly closes when we enter a particular room (yea but not alone). And then we just feel the entire room trembling and then our knees with fear. So much...so many other things too... I want to go there once again to get scared and enjoy.

Regards,
Ragavan

7 comments:

தருமி said...

i experienced this scary manor in Disney Land, LA. i like it very much. one thing i forgot to record was the names of the tombs that were in the frontyard of the manor. they had names for the tombs - all very funny and with lot of pun. i should ask someone who plan to visit to get those names for me. Disney -scary manor was more enjoyable with ghosts and what not.

டிபிஆர்.ஜோசப் said...

Hi Raghavan,

You took us along with you in the trip to the scary house. It has tempted me to visit the place during my next visit to B'lore. I come there often on my official work but the work takes up so much of time in the day I have not been able to contact you. I'll try to do that next time.

G.Ragavan said...

// i experienced this scary manor in Disney Land, LA. i like it very much. //

great sam. which one did u visit?

// one thing i forgot to record was the names of the tombs that were in the frontyard of the manor. they had names for the tombs - all very funny and with lot of pun. i should ask someone who plan to visit to get those names for me. //

oh I missed it somehow.....i wanted to record the things inside...but the battery went low and couldnt record the things in phantom manor. :-(

// Disney -scary manor was more enjoyable with ghosts and what not. //

Agreed.

G.Ragavan said...

// You took us along with you in the trip to the scary house. It has tempted me to visit the place during my next visit to B'lore. I come there often on my official work but the work takes up so much of time in the day I have not been able to contact you. I'll try to do that next time. //

Joseph Sir, the one I have described is in Paris Disney Land.

The scary house in bangalore is small. Surely I'll take you there when u come to bangalore. But I'll be in chennai for 3+ months starting may.

தருமி said...

i too will be in chennai during the 3rd wk of may

G.Ragavan said...

// i too will be in chennai during the 3rd wk of may //

sam, that calls for a meeting in chennai over that weekend. :-)

sri said...

I hate people touching and scaring in such dungens - there is one in singapore too, the one I went in Chennai - Trade fair was also similar. Disney land is in my list of places to go - lets see