Wednesday, May 11, 2005

cutting the cool breeze

Yesterday night it rained in Bangalore when I was returning home. I enjoyed the bike ride in rain, safegourding my mobile and watch in the leather bag I carry. I fliped open the helmet windshied to allow the piercing rain drops to kiss my face. Within minutes I was wet.

It is the after effect in the morning, which was thrilling and joyous. It is the same bike ride as everyday, but the difference was the cool breeze even after 10 AM. That made the errand to office pleasure filled.

Empty roads let me to zoom in quite high speed, and I was literally cutting the breeze. It is helmet that suppressed the cry of the cool breeze. But my body enjoyed the soft punches of the breeze, like a fake-fight with a small kid. So much of fight but no loss. Thatz how the experience was.

No comments: